Pay your taxes on the go using IRS2Go
Paying your taxes won’t slow you down if you’re on the go this summer. You can easily make a payment using the IRS2Go mobile app. The app allows you to pay with your mobile device using your checking or savings account or by debit or credit card.
IRS Direct Pay offers you a free and secure way to pay directly from your bank account, and you can also make a debit or credit card payment through a payment processor for a fee. No part of the fee goes to the IRS.
You can download IRS2Go for free from Google Play, the Apple AppStore or the Amazon AppStore.
Date: August 1, 2017
NOTE TO EDITOR: Below are links to help taxpayers find the information they need. IRS.gov
- Payment Options: Pay Online, Installment Plans and More
- IRS Taxes – Three Easy Ways to Pay – YouTube
On Twitter? Send these Tweets:
- Try #IRS electronic payment options. http://go.usa.gov/3B9jk #taxpayment
- #IRSDirectPay is free, secure and easy. Schedule a #tax payment; pay directly
from your bank account. http://go.usa.gov/3B9WJ
- Need to make a tax payment? #IRSDirectPay #EFTPS http://go.usa.gov/3B9Bh